1.21.2007






Just spent the day sketching at Borders trying to get kick-started into drawing daily again. It's a mix of live-people sketches, drawing based off magazine photos, and junk from my noggin. One of the characters that I'm considering basing the comic around is mixed in there. If I can nail down a design I really like, I'll feel confident that I could get something ready for the Comicon.

If you want to see a real comic book that's in production, check out my friend Robin Mitchell's blog. So awesome that it'll give you a heart attack!

8 comments:

DJ Smack Mackey said...

Ry-bread, you simply MUST join 2D vs. 3D! let me know if you want an invite.

blabla said...

great sketches man!

Marshall Bock said...

Nice work, man. That's a good idea. I should really just take a day to sit and draw out in public. Looks like you definitely got some quality stuff out of it. Keep it up!

Catherine Satrun said...

I love your use of lines. GREAT designs!

boob said...

Dig it. I'm really drawn (*sigh*) to the larger guy that looks like he might be a little drunk and ready to fall over on his face. The line of action and shapes really lend that single image to movement.

Man I don't know what exactly you have up your sleeve for ComiCon but I know have enough work to compile for a book. I need to remind some peeps that time is runnin' out!

Art of Don Dixon said...

great sketches man!

boob said...

It's mere weeks away. I have seen/heard the least about what you have in the works. I'm pumped about the whole thing. It should be another blast this year!

Fabián Fucci said...

Very good artwork here! Congratulations!